Good on you Dr. Bob!

Hi Dr Bob,

Science is truly a great thing. Where hearsay can only provide rumour, science provides facts and potential solutions. It skillfully separates rationality from irrational morality.

I am disgusted, and just generally pissed off, Dr Bob, at the way that HIV/Aids is used as a symbolic political tool by states in their moral conservative killjoy crusades. Its like a modern-day "masturbation makes you blind" phenomenon.

Now i know that sex can and does transmit HIV, and people should be aware of that. But nowadays, if u listen to the sensationalist media, you would think that sex is SYNONOMOUS with HIV.

I can rant about this all day. I just wanna congratulate and thank you for your work on this site, Dr Bob; providing details on this disease which only scientists, like yourself, could provide.

Religious leaders and 3rd rate scaremongering chatshow hosts should stop using HIV/Aids for their moral crusades and sensationalist messages. As if Aids was not bad enough.

Shame on them and good on you Dr Bob!

Rob.

PS: You look magnificently well in your photo.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Here are a few more things to get pissed off about. The archbishop of Nairobi, Kenya decreed, "AIDS has grown so fast, because of the availability of condoms!" Now priests on four continents have been said to be sabotaging local condom distribution by warning that the latex was laced with HIV. And, of course, Cardinal Alfonzo Lopez Trujillo, The Pope's family-issues maven, revealed that the church now opposed condoms, because they are not only immoral, but also ineffective. The latex, he claims, allegedly contains many long-overlooked minute "holes" through which HIV can pass. Yes Rob, I totally agree with you: "Shame on them." The World Health Organization has condemned The Vatican and I'll bet the higher powers aren't too happy with their lies either.

Yes, science will eventually conquer irrational belief. Of course, GeeDubya still isn't even sure about "evolution," claiming the "verdict is still out." Apparently, his attendance in grade school science classes must have been similar to his attendance in the National Guard.

Stay well, Rob. Money, rage, and science are the holy trinity that will eventually conquer AIDS.

Extremely Chafed Penis and Unprotected Bootycall
Is it Woohooo????pls reply