Extremely Chafed Penis and Unprotected Bootycall

Hi Doc,

So glad to read that you are doing well...

So, after my scare last year (which, incidentally, you really helped me through - and for that I will never forget), and after promising myself to be more careful, the horny idiot that I am has led me to my current predicament (and this here question). Of course, once again, I am a nervous wreck...

The Details: I moved to a new city this past summer and have been working hard at my new job ever since. Needless to say, I have not had that much time (or opportunity) to meet new people, and before turning to the Internet for your help now, I turned to it for help in other ways (i.e. porn, and a lot of it - hey, I ain't proud). Anyway, this past week I happened to have "pleasured" myself a little more than usual, leaving my member very raw and chafed (with red marks and small cuts along the shaft); and, lo and behold, it is this week when I finally meet someone...

Unfortunately, I was so relieved to finally have some sexual contact, I was not using my big head (not to mention the fact that I was pretty drunk the night of my encounter)...So, I don't know this girl from Eve, yet the next thing I know we are at my place giving each other oral sex (unprotected), mutual masturbation, etc. (i.e. everything except for actual intercourse - that was me being "safe", man....)

All that to ask: did my ultra-chafed (potentially cut, even) penis increase the risk of my exposure? Note that it was so chafed, I actually had to put dry skin lotion on it as we were getting busy (I convinced her that I liked the feel, but really, I was in pain without it.)

As was the case last year, a donation to your charity is forthcoming (I know you got the last one, 'cause the cheque cleared and I got that very nice thank you card!)

Keep up the great work, Doc, and I will be anxiously awaiting (and hoping for) a reply

Your friend,

Biz

Hi Biz,

Welcome back to the forum. Sounds like Biz has been a busy boy wanking Willy. You should try the lotion (or better yet, Astroglide) during your marathon manipulations of your home entertainment center (rather than after the fact) to avoid excess wear and tear on your light saber. That way, you would be more comfortable when opportunity knocks.

OK, on to your question. Oral sex, with or without chafing carries an extremely low risk of HIV transmission. Mutual masturbation carries essentially no risk. If you remain concerned, get tested, but you'll have to wait for three months for the test to be considered definitive. Try not to be too anxious about this situation. I don't see a real cause for concern, except for the overuse/abuse of Mr. Happy. Be a bit nicer to him. After all, he has to last a whole lifetime, and always remember, "Lubrication is your friend."

Thank you for your donations, past and future. Expect another thank-you card in the mail.

Hey Doc. Lay off the rebulican
Good on you Dr. Bob!