Hey Doc. Lay off the rebulican

Dr. I have great respect for you in what you do. Heck I have even had a lapse or two but this Republican bashing needs to stop. Learn to be a little more tolorent conserning life styles you don't like. Try to see their point of view. Heck Bush called for more AIDS than Bubba did. Look at results no B/S. Sex is sex and REP.& DEM's both wake up with a hard on. Keep up the good work, devote your energy to fighting AIDS. The Rep. are helping you more than you know in the things that really matter.

"Lay off the Republicans???" Sure, I'd love the lay them all off. Then they can join the ranks of the unemployed reaping the "benefits" of compassionate conservatism's tax cuts for the wealthy.

As far as I'm concerned, BUSH and B/S are quite synonymous! He's tried to use the AIDS epidemic for political gain. Offering funds for abstinence-only programs to the imperfect world's 42 million people infected with a lethal sexually transmitted virus is a blueprint for genocide. Meanwhile, take a look at what The Clinton Foundation has accomplished to combat the world's AIDS crisis: negotiating inexpensive generic drugs, testing, care services in developing countries, etc. It's time people saw through the Bush B/S. It seems to me that when Democrats wake up with a woody, they think about making love; however, whenever Republicans manage to get a hard-on, they think about who they can screw next.

Republicans helping me more than I know? Really??? Let's see . . . . They've ruined our economy, ruined our environment, ruined our relationship with our European allies, ruined the separation of church and state, trampled on our civil rights and now would like to pass an amendment that would write bigotry and discrimination into our constitution.

Yes, I'll continue to devote my energy to fighting AIDS. And one of the best ways of doing that is defeating Bush in November.

Nightmare is over
Extremely Chafed Penis and Unprotected Bootycall