Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

condoms ARE effective
Mar 17, 2004

Hi Calvin,i just took my blood results(HIV-) and i am happy to realise that condoms are really doing a great job. I had some unprotected oral intersources with transgenders last year and protected anal intersource. Furthermore, i have had sex with sexworkers 100s of times in my life.I started to worry cause last december i started to have angular cheilitis. Although i discovered from the site that it is not indicative of hiv,but it is more prevelant to hiv+ people,i started to panic without a reason.Till now i have outbreaks of angular cheilitis and i decided to get tested in order to stop thinking everyday about aids.i m hiv- and i have to declare to all people:symptoms dont equalize hiv, get tested and u will feel much better to know your status.Now i realized how stress is playing role in angular cheilitis and other body symptoms. thanks Calvin and Bob for your great job in AIDS case.u really help people out there

Response from Mr. Spinks

Hello reader,

Thanks for all your support!! I always encourage people to find out their HIV status and to use safer sex practices!! You're living proof that using condoms greatly reduces your risk of HIV infection. Take care and be safe!!

Previous
CALVIN YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE...UNCLESAMES REFUND PROMISED
Next
Wooo....Hoooo...... Maybe. Unapproved HTKITS unreliable....

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.