condoms ARE effective

Hi Calvin,i just took my blood results(HIV-) and i am happy to realise that condoms are really doing a great job. I had some unprotected oral intersources with transgenders last year and protected anal intersource. Furthermore, i have had sex with sexworkers 100s of times in my life.I started to worry cause last december i started to have angular cheilitis. Although i discovered from the site that it is not indicative of hiv,but it is more prevelant to hiv+ people,i started to panic without a reason.Till now i have outbreaks of angular cheilitis and i decided to get tested in order to stop thinking everyday about aids.i m hiv- and i have to declare to all people:symptoms dont equalize hiv, get tested and u will feel much better to know your status.Now i realized how stress is playing role in angular cheilitis and other body symptoms. thanks Calvin and Bob for your great job in AIDS case.u really help people out there

Response from Mr. Spinks

Hello reader,

Thanks for all your support!! I always encourage people to find out their HIV status and to use safer sex practices!! You're living proof that using condoms greatly reduces your risk of HIV infection. Take care and be safe!!

CALVIN YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE...UNCLESAMES REFUND PROMISED
Wooo....Hoooo...... Maybe. Unapproved HTKITS unreliable....