Sounds like something right out of the X-Files

Hey Dr. Bob, thanks tremendously for replying to my question. I'm a very self deprecating person, and find that in the worst of situations, I am a nervous wreck. You've provided a lot of people with inspiration and the hope and will to go on living despite their fears.

The first time I smoked marijuana, which was about 6 months ago, I had a terrible reaction. I almost felt as if the sky was falling down on my shoulders, intolerably suppressing me. I was with my friend, but there was a window period, that during my trip, I was basically inundated with a catatonic reaction of altered reality. Do you think it's plausible, that during this one time experience, while I was knocked out cold, someone could have done something to my comatose body?

Thank you very much Dr. Bob, I hope you're with the board for a long time to come. Everyday I check these forums, and seeing your responses puts a smile on my face. Your humor is advantageous in all respects.

Regards, Peter

P.S. The time period was about 20-30 minutes, at this time, I also called the police, and went AWOL.

Hello Peter,

A couple of tokes and you were "inundated with a catatonic reaction of altered reality?" knocked out cold? Comatose for 20-30 minutes? And then you called the police and went AWOL? Gosh, you sound a lot like GeeDubya before he became a Christer.

Peter, that is a rather extreme (and very bizarre) reaction to Mary Jane. But, that's not what you are asking about, so let's talk about your fears that "someone could have done something to your comatose body." Peter during episode you were with a "friend". Is he into having sex with "comatose bodies?" No, Peter, I don't feel you have anything to fear as far as HIV is concerned. However, perhaps being "self-deprecating" isn't your biggest problem? Have you considered getting some counseling? Your fears are beyond what even agent Mulder would dream up. I think that finding "the worse of situations" may be contributing to your being "a nervous wreck." I'm convinced trading your bong for a therapist's couch would be an excellent move for you.

HIV risk with orgy
Treatment & Transmitting