HIV risk with orgy

Hi Calvin,

I had an orgy the other day with three girls and a buddy. I didn't have sex with the guy but we both did all three girls. I ate all of them out and licked one of the girls asses. I also got blowjobs. I don't feel that good today. The intercourse was protected with trojans but none of the oral was. My throat is sore and my piss is burning a bit. Please help thanks Calvin.

Response from Mr. Spinks

Hello reader,

Let's go over the facts!

HIV can only be contracted by: A) Sexual contact (unprotected anal, vaginal oral sex) B) Sharing dirty needles with a HIV infected person, blood-to-blood contact, occupational exposures or blood transfusions (which are rare in the United States) C) From a mother to child during delivery or through breast feeding

So, your unprotected oral sex activity was low risk for HIV, but high risk for other STDs, such as Herpes and gonorrhea. I would encourage you to go to a STD clinic or your physician if you continue to display symptoms. For future reference, you can avoid STD's by using an oral condom and dental dams for practicing oral sex with your female partners. Take care and be safe!!!

receptive oral
Sounds like something right out of the X-Files