The Frascino opinion on fingering/digital/etc

Dear Dr. Bob,

As a forum reggee, I have noticed an increasing number of fingering questions which has led me to believe two things. One- Theres a heck of a lot of girls/guys getting digitalized or Two- people are unsure of the real risks without cuts.

Im wondering if you could sum it up. Without and visible cuts or sores- is it

a)low b)really low c)essentially non-existent.

Maybe it will help the worried well fears!

Thanks Dr. B!

Rock on brother bob.

Yeah it does seem like a lot of fingers are walking through a lot more than just the yellow pages. Maybe it has to do with that other advertisement about "reach out and touch someone"?or maybe that old proverb about "a bird in the hand being worth two in the bush?"

Perhaps this fact will help the digitalizers. HIV cannot pass through intact skin. So if there are no slashes and gashes on the digits doing the hokey-pokey then the risk is "essentially non-existent". How's that?

Stay well,

Rockin' on Bob

PLZ HOW CAN I DONATE, I LIVE IN MIDDLE EAST
I had a panic attack last night, HELP !!!!!!!!!!!