8 Week WOO......

(I'm saving the HOO bomb for 12 months)

Hi Bob,

Sorry to have called you "yolked" instead of the generally accepted, though I must insist incorrectly spelled, "yoked." Whatever, you are a barbarian!

Anyway, Steve just called me with my eight week result - negative. Very encouraging, but I realize not definitive. When I get my 12 week test back, I'm gonna give all of you worried well a story to lift all of your spirits. I will fill you in next month. Again, your work is nothing short of saintly, and I wish my sincerest and most humble appreciation for you guys.

B

PS - I will look for you at JJ or Peets, muscle-boy!

Hi Ben,

I'm sitting here sweating, enjoying my post-gym workout endorphin high and JJ power smoothie. I've decided to give you provisional status in the X-File Club, as I'm quite convinced your "HOO" is just around the corner. Hang in there. Soon, we'll "knock knock" and your "HOO-s" will be there!

The Kissing Dilemma
PLZ HOW CAN I DONATE, I LIVE IN MIDDLE EAST