Threesome nightmare

Dr. Bob, You're great!!! I have think I have probably read every post on the site and I know that my question has probably been answered a thousand times. But I, like many others, am sure that my one small wrinkle in the eqation will make all the difference in the world.

I have been in a nightmare since my girlfriend and I had a threesome with a girl that we had only a passing aquaintance with. She and my girlfriend only did kissing and rubbing. I did penetrate the other woman with protection. What I'm worried about is that I also fingered the womand and later realized that I had a small cut on my finger.

Since that time I have been driving myself crazy convincing myself that I have caught HIV. At about the second week (also the time I really started to worry) I began to have a sore neck, swollen lymph nodes on the right side (could be from constant checking with extra pressure?) and now at 5 weeks sore muscles in the abdominal and groin area.

If what I had were ARS symptoms would I test positive at 6 weeks, since ARS is supposed to be when the sero-conversion is happening?

P.S. I hate to even put it in here because it always sounds like a bribe when I read it in other posts, but I have made a donation. You do a great job on the site.

Your "nightmare" is a lot of other dude's wet dream! Your girlfriend likes three-ways?

OK, on to your question . . . . Kissing, rubbing, and "protected" sex would not pose any significant risk for HIV transmission. "Fingering" also is not considered a risky activity. The "small cut" would have to be open enough to allow significant amounts of cervical secretions to enter your blood stream. And, of course, the woman would have to be HIV-positive. All things considered, your risk for this menage a trois is remarkably low in fact, nearly (but not absolutely) nonexistent. Your symptoms are not worrisome for ARS. A negative HIV test is not considered definitive until three months. As you can see, the equation stays the same despite a small wrinkle here or there.

Thank you for your donation!

Good luck. Stay well.

In defense of Dr. Bob.
dr bob stp stp reponds moi! pourquoi vous ne me repondez pas j'ai besoin de vous stp ..stp