Sir...please answer once .. why don't u budge just for once?

Hi Doc! I dont want to be dragging this time as, I guess, I have been doing so in my past mails, which never got answered. To my belief mainly because they were lengthy (probably boring & stupid too) and because you guys thought it was an individual problem and not a common prob.

Now My problem in brief (once again):

A young massage girl gave me a BJ and we kissed passionately dated 19-02-04. She took my cum in her mouth. To my notice she did not have any ulcers in her mouth (except for a this line on her inner cheek which even I have) and she also seemed very hygienic but to my surprise I realized that I had an extremely small cut and a few small painless & non itchy sores/blemishes/rashes like things on my foreskin near the head and also in the inside fold of the foreskin! (which had been there for sometime now). It could not be STD or STI as this was my first encounter after about three to four years (could it be?).

Since the very day because of the above notice I have been freaking out with fear, anguish and guilt with a feeling that that I HAVE GOT IT. I have not come across any similar question in your archives that I have been religiously scanning since last 1 week.

I have also got mild itching on my skin since the third or fourth day of exposure with mild rashes here and there on my body that keeps on playing hide and seek. I also caught bad cold on the 10th day that has left a lot of mucous but no cough. Apart from this I feel that my right groin has become stiff (no visible swelling) that is also causing a little pain in the right leg, right hip and right portion of back above hip as well.

Here are my questions:

Are those blemishes/inflammations/sore/rashes or whatever it is normal in people with fore-skin intact? Can this be because of something else that is alarming w.r.t acquiring HIV? Do you think these symptoms are indicating towards my possible exposure to HIV? (Though I know that symptoms are not equal to disease !! - very confusing indeed!!) Do these symptoms start occurring so fast (from 4th day onwards things started to happen)? Is it true that the swelling or stiffness in the lymph nodes of all the regions described in various resources occur simultaneously (as also mentioned by Dr. Bob)? Can this happen locally as well, like in my case (just in the right groin area)? Is groin that you refer same as that of testicles? Does swelling in groin means swelling in Testicle(s)? If yes, then I think my right groin is swollen, and if it is no, then I think it is my right testicle that is slightly swollen. Please please clarify this confusion. Is it really true that there are no documented cases of getting infected by HIV after receiving oral sex (by fellatio, even with the conditions that I have explained)? On what basis are these statements made and are these case studies reliable and true? Please do post this question as I am sure there are loads and tons of WW like me around the whole world (not only in US) who are really waiting to know all these answers from real experts like you here. Your reply to these questions would perhaps provide great relief to stress, anxiety and depression that most of us are going through right now. You guys, your suggestions and guidance means a lot.

Please please please reply back to this mail even if you don't post it. Please, I can't discuss these problems with anyone here in Dubai as HIV thing is still a BIG taboo here (so unfortunate) and there are no support groups and helplines available as well.

Your work and dedication towards the cause is awfully substantial. My regards and salute to all you guys on and behind the scene.

Love, regards and lots of good wishes,

another big time w.w.

p.s.: whether or not I am going to donate for this wonderful causeit'd at least help those infants and give them LIFE before I dieAlso, I have decided to spread your word about HIV & AIDS awareness around my region where I think a lot has to be done, A LOT. (Hope that is ok and there is no copy right thing involved!!) I guess, even this mail has ended up being pretty long...(hope u take it)

Your question and concerns are very similar to many in the archives, so I'll only answer briefly and refer you to the archives for some detailed replies, OK?

1. I cannot diagnose rashes over the Internet. You'll need to see a doctor in person for that.

2. Your symptoms are not suggestive of ARS or HIV. ARS symptoms would not be expected to occur within four days.

3. The swollen lymph nodes that occur with ARS are generalized and not limited to a single node or region.

4. No, groin and testicles are not the same thing. Your testicles are your balls. Your groin is the whole region covered by your Calvin Klein undies. If your right testicle is swollen, you should see a doctor for an evaluation.

5. Yes, it's true. There are no documented cases of HIV transmission from insertive oral sex, the keyword being "documented." As you can imagine, scientifically documenting this could be quite challenging. However, large epidemiological studies now give additional evidence that the risk of HIV transmission form oral sex is extremely low.

6. Yes, I agree you are indeed "another big time W.W."

Thanks for the donation! Stay well (but not worried).

Don't waste your life worrying!
CDC COULD NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE HELP !!!