Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Don't waste your life worrying!
Mar 13, 2004

Dr. B, OK. I won't get into specifics. I made a few errors in judgement sexually when I was depressed about my divorce about two years ago. About a year ago I got very ill. I was tested for everything except HIV, as I didn't want to face it. I have spent the last year worrying, stressing, at times unable to function with fear. I finally had a relapse of my symptoms and my doctor tested me for HIV. I have spent the last two weeks virtually awake, eating next to nothing, hoping beyond hope, sitting in the deepest valleys of dispair and depression. Guess what? Got a WoOhOo call from my Doctor this morning. I wasted a year of my life in agony because I was afraid. I had ALL the symptoms...and THEN some. Actually I think I even made some up. Of course, I didn't have them ALL, but I MUST have been the exception, right? PLEASE! DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE! IF YOU THINK YOU WERE EXPOSED, GET TESTED. You will PROBABLY be surprised! Pleasantly! Please post, Dr. B. I hope this helps someone!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

I'll gladly post your testimonial and hope it does indeed help others "sitting in the deepest valleys of despair" to realize it may be time to consider moving to a new neighborhood perhaps WOO-HOO Mountain-Top Drive would be a good address?

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Wann Know How You Are, It's Your LSAT Buddy
Next
Sir...please answer once .. why don't u budge just for once?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.