Don't waste your life worrying!

Dr. B, OK. I won't get into specifics. I made a few errors in judgement sexually when I was depressed about my divorce about two years ago. About a year ago I got very ill. I was tested for everything except HIV, as I didn't want to face it. I have spent the last year worrying, stressing, at times unable to function with fear. I finally had a relapse of my symptoms and my doctor tested me for HIV. I have spent the last two weeks virtually awake, eating next to nothing, hoping beyond hope, sitting in the deepest valleys of dispair and depression. Guess what? Got a WoOhOo call from my Doctor this morning. I wasted a year of my life in agony because I was afraid. I had ALL the symptoms...and THEN some. Actually I think I even made some up. Of course, I didn't have them ALL, but I MUST have been the exception, right? PLEASE! DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE! IF YOU THINK YOU WERE EXPOSED, GET TESTED. You will PROBABLY be surprised! Pleasantly! Please post, Dr. B. I hope this helps someone!

I'll gladly post your testimonial and hope it does indeed help others "sitting in the deepest valleys of despair" to realize it may be time to consider moving to a new neighborhood perhaps WOO-HOO Mountain-Top Drive would be a good address?

Stay well.

Wann Know How You Are, It's Your LSAT Buddy
Sir...please answer once .. why don't u budge just for once?