From argentina the results

Hi Dr Bob- Its me again from Cordoba arg,I have my results today.The doctor told me negative (no reactivo).in test Elisa Last time of risk exposure was sept 2000 , the doctor told me that the result is definitive and there is no chance of mistake. Im going to take care of myself better from now. He told me that Aids in argentina is spreading very fast among heterosexual population and there many newborns hiv+ . Here there is B/F subtype and there are many people who are not doing well with treatment. I hope a cure could be found soon, I thank you a lot for your advice . You dont answer me but its ok, I know you have a lot of work to do. Thanks again. LC

Hi LC from Cordoba,

Congratulations on your negative test. Time for an Argentinean WOO-HOO-Tango! Stay safe and stay well.

Cough three weeks later
You're Awesome !