|Need an Explanation
Mar 9, 2004
I know that condoms are highly effective in preventing HIV infection, BUT at the same time people complain of its failiar to prevent pregnancy.
Thanks in advance
| Response from Mr. Spinks
Hello reader, Fortunately, condoms have been proven to greatly reduce a person's risk for HIV, STD's and pregnancy. In a nutshell, when condoms aren't effective we don't use them correctly, wear them consistently or store them adequately. In order to be good at anything, you must practice!!! I encourage people to practice putting on condoms and to read the directions carefully. Take care and be safe!!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.