Lapdance Addiction

Hey doc im in big trouble. Their were 2 incidents which put me at high risk. First 2 months ago i got a dance while the girl was naked and went home notcing that my underwear was wet. It smelled like semen and i canr remember cumming. I didnt have a condom on but i did have pants on however, the stripper was naked and jumped up and down on me. NOw a week ago i went back again and this time i got a long dance for about 20mins which the same thing happend but this was a different girl. She said she didnt have anything so i trusted her and didnt use a condom but i did have pants on. When i went to the washroom after the dance i noticed a bit of liquid on the opening of my penis? Was that me or her? Can hiv be transmitted through cloths doc?(I was wearing jeans and underwear)I feel a bit nauish and my stomach hurts now too. Whats your opinion on this whole ordeal? In your opinion whats safer wearing a latex condom or just having ur pants on while have some fun with a stripper?

You think you've had two incidents that put you at "high risk," and you didn't even get your Calvins and Levis off? Oh my, my, my. And why would anyone say sex education in our schools is inadequate??? Did you attend one of those religious right abstinence-only schools perhaps? Listen dude, you can relax. HIV is not your problem.

As for the wet stuff in your boxers after Sally Silicone played bouncy-bouncy on your lap, most likely it was pre-cum. Or perhaps even though your pants didn't come off, you got off.

Can HIV be transmitted through clothes? No -- and just to save you some time, so you won't have to write back, you can't get it from mosquitoes, toilet seats, or doorknobs. Finally, my "opinion of the whole ordeal" is that you have much to learn about sex. Do spend some time checking around on this site and related links for basic (very basic) safer sex information.

Stay safe. Stay well.

All for one & One for all...
Curiousity kills the cat?