All for one & One for all...

Hi there,

first of all i just wanted to express how terrible i feel about the fact that such a destroying disease is hitting mankind, specially when its spread is linked to the beautiful act of making love (or call it "a fuck" if anyone prefers).

About 99 of all asked question are about single episodes, mostly short-timed ones(i just love these 10-30 seconds stories).

A)Isn't Hiv in over 99 of cases spread through REPEATED sexual intercourse with an infected partner ?

B)Should really everyone who had intercourse using a condom be taking a test ? (shouldn't we all rather DONATE the money we spend on mostly "useless" hiv-tests to a site like this one and save some real lives ?)

C) ... and NO i am not sposored by this site :)

D) I've read about at least 3 studies where magnetic & sexually active couples where monitored for 1-4 years, and none of the negative partner got infected. In this case wouldn't it be the truth to say that condoms ARE 100 safe ?

E) I heard that prostitutes in developed coutries have a much lower Hiv rate than the "civilian" population because they use a condom EVERYTIME they have sex. Any suggestions ?

By the way thank you for the great job you are doing for us, the ones that so much love to feed our fear with confusing information...

Here are some brief responses to your five points:

A. The risk of HIV is a per episode risk. So someone having their first sexual experience actually has the same per episode risk as someone having their one millionth roll in the hay. It's probably best to think of it as Russian roulette with a three-month waiting period after you pull the trigger.

B. HIV cannot pass through latex. If a latex condom is used properly and does not break, HIV transmission should not be a major concern. If the money spent on useless, repetitive, or unnecessary tests was applied to fighting the HIV/AIDS pandemic, I agree the effects would be astounding.

C. No, you are not, but if you can convince the WW's here to donate funds to needy AIDS service organizations, rather than wasting it on useless, repetitive, and unnecessary tests, my foundation would like to talk to you!

D. The reports on magnetic sexually active couples are very encouraging and reinforce exactly what I said in part "B" above. The reasons we can't say condoms are 100% safe include: a. They can, on rare occasions, break. b. They can be used improperly. c. Condoms not made form latex (or polyurethane) may not block HIV transmission.

E. My suggestion would be "these prostitutes know how to have sex and stay safe. Follow their lead: use a latex condom every time!"

Thanks for your comments! Stay safe and stay well.

Please Answer Q. about Circumcision
Lapdance Addiction