late seroconversion question

Hello Calvin,

I know you are very busy but I can't get my question answered by anyone else. I would greatly appreciate your knowledge and experience in this matter.

I had two encounters where i gave unprotected oral sex to a man of unknown HIV status. There was some precum exchanged.

One encounter was in early september and the other in late october. After 12 weeks i tested negative on an ELISA test. Subsequently the person whom i most recently encountered also tested negative which i guess means that I really have a 4.5 month negative.

Since then, i have been very worried about late seroconversion. It doesn't appear that many people know about the subject. My questions are as follows:

1.is it possible to seroconvert after a 4.5 month negative with a normal immune system?

2.is it true that 99.9 of people who test positive produce detectable antibodies by six weeks.

3. What are my chances of seroconverting after 4.5 month negative

thanks so much for your time.

CRYING

Response from Mr. Spinks

Hello crying, Hopefully, today I can relieve some of your fears about your possible exposure last fall. You were absolutely correct in saying the vast majority of people seroconvert within the three-month period and research has shown that. Also, the Center for Disease Control has only had two cases of seroconversion after the three-month mark. Subsequently, both particular people I'm referring to had occupational exposures. So, I must reiterate that a 12-week Elisa is conclusive. In terms of risk, unprotected oral sex would have placed you in the lower risk category for HIV infection, but in the higher category for STD's. I urge you to keep in mind all sexual transmitted diseases and use oral condoms the next time you have a sexual encounter. Relax and be safe!!

i'm worried please help me
CALVIN THE CONSERVATIVE?