why doesn't anyone answer me. Please someone answer i'm desperate

hello Dr. Spinks,

i have been writing for some time now and no one ever answers me. I have only a few simple questions that i would greatly appreciate an answer to. thank you

I recently tested negative after 4 months and i am still scared about late seroconversion. I have read many other forums on this topic and as usual i am getting conflicting information. my questions are as follows:

1) What are the chances of someone seroconverting after a 4 month oral sex negative?

2) I read where over 99 of HIV positive people will test so with six weeks of possible exposure and that the 3 month window period is a safety net to catch the late converters. is this true?

3) It seems that most experts say that in order to seroconvert after 3 months someone must have an auto immune disorder or be a drug user or something out to the ordinary like that. What are your comments about this?

Thank Calvin

CRYING

Response from Mr. Spinks

Hello crying, Hopefully, today I can relieve some of your fears about your possible exposure last fall. You were absolutely correct in saying the vast majority of people seroconvert within the three-month period and research has shown that. Also, the Center for Disease Control has only had two cases of sero-conversion after the three-month mark. Subsequently, both particular people I'm referring to had occupational exposures. So, I must reiterate that a 12-week Elisa is conclusive. In terms of risk, unprotected oral sex would have placed you in the lower risk category for HIV infection, but in the higher category for STD's. I urge you to keep in mind all sexual transmitted diseases and use oral condoms the next time you have a sexual encounter. Relax and be safe!!

Should I get more tests?
how long does it take hiv to show up positive?