Should I get more tests?

Hello Calvin:

I had body massages from two girls in December, 2003. My activities involved were massages, body rubbing, licking my body (but No licking on my penis), and hand job with oil as lubricant. Not too long after that, I had itchy and dry skin all over, and I was worried. So I tested HIV 1 at Quest Diagnotics at 6 weeks and 8 weeks, both the results are negative. I am still worried, What are my risks of getting HIV and, should I get tested at 12 weeks? Thank you very much.

Response from Mr. Spinks

Hello, It's unfortunate that you been worried about your December encounter. From what you've reported, there doesn't seem to be any risk for HIV infection. You have to come in contact with the body fluids that transmit HIV. These fluids are breast milk, semen, vaginal secretions and blood. In your incident, you never came in contact with these fluids. Although, it's up to you to decide whether to get a HIV test or not. But keep in mind; in order to have a conclusive test you should wait three months from the potential exposure. Take care and be safe!

welcome to the site!
why doesn't anyone answer me. Please someone answer i'm desperate