Woo hooo and yabba dabba do

well Doc I wrote to u in Aug of 03..I was convinced I had HIV swollen glands fever sore muscles,after a stupid misstake a month prior... unprotected vaginal sex with a woman of unknown background.

I took a Home Access test 6 weeks negative and I just got the results on my second one at 6 months and like u said the odds were in my favor this one also negative.Was also tested for STD's thankfully all neg also.

so to all you Wwells get tested ..get over it .. and be carefull in the future..

Congratulations. I'll happily WOO-HOO and Yabba-dabba-do with you, and encourage all WW's to join in ASAP. Come on everyone we're waiting for you!!!

Sex & test (question from Poland)
Worried in Canada