Sex & test (question from Poland)

My name is Piotr and I'm from Poland. I have a problem and I'm asking for help. A 6 months ago I had received protected oral sex from a sex worker. For about 2 minutes. She sucked my penis, then I ejaculated (all the time I had condom). 100 days atfer that meeting I went get tested (it was "anty-hiv test" - blood test). Result of test was: NEGATIVE. I have some question: 1) Should I go get tested a second time? (for example for another 3 months)? 2) Am I healthy in 100? What do You think? 3) May virus be in my organism? 4) Can I suddenly sick?

Thank You.

With many regards

Piotr

Hi Piotr,

Oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. Wearing a condom for oral sex reduces that risk to essentially nonexistent. Your 100-day negative HIV test definitely confirms you are HIV-negative. No further testing is needed or warranted. My advice is that you yell WOO-HOO and stop worrying. Stay safe. Stay well.

WOOO HOOO and donation from Hong Kong
Woo hooo and yabba dabba do