WOOO HOOO and donation from Hong Kong

My exposure was receiving unprotected blowjob 3 months ago. Just got my result today. As you predicted, it is negative!!!

I can't say how happy I am. I just want to thank you for keeping me sane in the last few months.

I wish human can overcome AIDS in the not-too-distant future.

I am not a rich man. But I have made some donation to the concerted effort fund.

JK from Hong Kong

Hello JK,

Congratulations! I'm absolutely delighted my prediction came through with a resounding WOO-HOO!

Thank you for your donation. I always find it heartwarming and very encouraging when the generosity and compassion of the human spirit shines through. In remembering those struggling with this devastating scourge, you move us all closer to the day when HIV/AIDS will only be a distant bad memory.

Just found out HIV+ spouse
Sex & test (question from Poland)