Freaking out about first semi gay experience
Mar 7, 2004
On a recent trip I met a guy got very tanked up, we ended up at his place. I have always been sexually curious and asked if it would be alright if I jacked off for him. I proceeded and then he layed down and I began to jack him for a bit. He said a few times that if I kept that up he would cum but I think I backed off because I dont remember him cumming at all. I then began to jack myself again at which time he told me to cum on his chest. My worry is placing his semen on my genitles and near the head of my dick, of course mixed with a ton of lotion.
(1) how potent is pre-cum and length of time of infectiousness(dont even know if there was any but assume so) (2) Every time I masturbate the skin on my penis becomes very red and irritated (possible avenue) (3) I used jergenze lotion which contains alcohol and other chemicles.(is it possible the lotion could minimize the virus) (4) I have no knowledge of this mans HIV status. I am married and have two kids whom I love very much and am scared to death and quiet embarrassed too. I have read some other Q/A's and have found some mental relief but still very much freaking. This incident happened about six days ago and ive had a slight burning sensation in my penis and is a little more intense during urination. Yea, I know probably is urinary but shewww. Keeping the Diazapams rolling until I find peace.Please help Donation on the way my friend.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Masturbation, even mutual masturbation, is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. From what you describe, I see absolutely no need for concern or diazepam. Your only potential problem is guilt and anxiety. You might benefit from some counseling in that regard. HIV is definitely not your problem.
Hope this helps put your fears to rest.
Thank you for your donation! It's warmly appreciated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.