THE GUY FROM INDIA IS NEGATIVE!

HI

regards from india.i posted my question to you DR.bob,but did not reply to it in the end Mr. calvin you did,i know you are busy dr.bob is busy !well anyways just wanted to tell you "CONDOMS DO WORK" i had a exposure wre i had "protected sex" did know the status of the lady nor did i know the condom broke or not.

my test at 83 days,8 hours short of 12 weeks was negative,can i woohoooo with your blessings,if i can put my ass in the x-files.

love ya,take care and god bless you.

rahul from,india!

Response from Mr. Spinks

Hey Rahul, I'm very glad that everything worked out for you!! You are so correct in saying that condoms really work. We know that using a latex condom each and every time greatly reduces your risk for HIV and STD infection. It is also important to know how to use a condom correctly. Also, don't forget to use a water-based lubricant with a latex condom. I encourage you to pay attention to the expiration dates on condoms and the instructions. Most of the time when condoms break it's due to the way there stored or we put them on incorrectly. It's also important to make sure there is no air in the condom when you place it on and that you leave some room for the semen in the reservoir tip! After saying all that, I think you can relax and feel confident that your HIV test result was accurate for the incident you were concerned about. So, you can officially be placed in the x-files!! Take care and be safe!

Mr. Spinks! Do you box? risk assessment.
I Pray you'll answer. Will Donate to the Cause!