Re. Are you able to cope alone bob?
Mar 6, 2004
No need to post! Was just giggling when someone asked why you're answering all these questions on your own. You know what, if 10 million people didn't keep asking the same question that's already been posted in the archives, you'd have a dead easy time! :-D
You're doing an awesome job, take care of yourself. Kate xxx
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, yes, it's so true, true. Sometimes I feel like "The Department of Redundancy Department."
Stay well, well.
Dr. Bob, Bob
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Hiv Symptoms 8 Weeks After Exposure
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- Can Washing After Sex Can Help Prevent Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.