Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

DR.Bob You Are My ONLY Hope !!

Hi Dr.Bob!

This is my 2nd mail to you regarding my problem, because my first question was not answered.

My first mail was titled "Is this a funny situtation?" I think. I'm 18 from Turkey, I never had real sex experience in my life, however 11 days ago (I know the exact date cause I have a fear inside for 11 days!) I went and bought a sex toy from a sex store. It was a realistic vagina and anus" sex toy made of a flexible material (feels like a real skin), which was designed to make you feel like you are having sex with a woman. I bought it just to try and have and idea what it feels like. When I came back to house I used it and after this happened, my life has changed and my fears started! The main question that disturbed me was "what if someone (with possible HIV) has used it before me??" I thought of this because the box of the item was not sealed (still not sure if it was used or not but still it disturbs me), and I didn't cleaned the toy before using .

That night I couldn't sleep and also cried nearly all night long. After this I told the whole story to my dad to get help. He said that it's impossible to get HIV that way, but still my mind was killing me, so I asked him if he can take me to a doctor.

He took me to the doctor next day and we told the doctor whole story. Doctor said that even if someone with possible HIV used the sex toy before me the HIV virus, will not be able to survive after a few minutes, so he said that I'm not under a possible risk. This relaxed me a bit, but even after few days, my fears and question marks started to appered again on my mind!

So please Dr.Bob help me because someone has to tell me what's going on? Do you think that I'm under risk?- I think you are the best person on earth to answer the question marks on my head! Please help me, because without knowing what's going on each minute is like living in hell for me..

By the way I also want to send a 100 donation to the foundation, I'll send it as soon as it's possible!

Thanks!

Your situation sounds more frightening than funny. Fortunately, all the fears are totally unwarranted! As for "someone to tell you what's going on," well, it seems that your dad and your doctor already have. They both told you it was impossible to contract HIV from your sex toy adventures. I totally agree with them. So now that makes three of us telling you exactly what's not going on HIV! HIV is definitely not your problem; however, you do indeed have a different problem fear of HIV!

HIV anxiety (HIV-phobia) is a very real condition. Considering your extreme reaction to this nonexistent exposure, I'm concerned that you may have difficulty in the future enjoying sex because of irrational fears. Talk to your dad and your doctor about getting a referral to a therapist who can help you work through these worries now, before they become an even bigger problem.

Thank you for your donation! Stay safe. Stay well.

help me if you can im feeling down, and i do appreciate you being round
HIV through hair taste