PS...

In follow up to my query regarding the odds of contracting HIV thru unprotected insertive heterosexual anal contact, I am in no way advocating or relying on the odds for protection! I am merely hoping against hope, praying, etc., that the odds were (greatly) in my favor in the instance. I am exhibiting all the classic symptoms of extreme stress about contracting HIV (and I don't even know if the woman was/is positive). I have consulted Dr. Natterstad, and he referred me to XXXXXXXXX for some counselling during the window period. I truly appreciate everything you guys are doing, and look for a donation when I get through this.

Good luck with your counseling and upcoming tests. Please note: "classic symptoms of extreme stress about contracting HIV" is very, very different from actually contracting the disease.

We'll continue to send you our best cosmic karma and good luck for your HIV tests to be negative! Thank you for your willingness to help others struggling with the challenges of living with HIV/AIDS.

Drs. Bob and Steve

donation for you. please reply
Test Tomorrow...Im Scared (Follow up)