Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

donation for you. please reply
Feb 28, 2004

DR Bob I think I've had HIV for 2 years now. I got a blow job in 2002. and I have been sick till now. I have this needle sticking pain in both my arms at times. is this HIV? It does not hurt bad. but is annoying. It comes and goes. Please tell me if it is HIV. I also licked her butt cheek. once and it tasted nasty. That is where I think HIV got in my mouth. Thank you! big cash coming your way for?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

You "think" you've had HIV for two years because in 2002, you got a blowjob and bit a butt? First thing to do is read through the archives of this forum. There you will quickly learn several very important things:

1. Symptoms do not equal HIV disease.

2. If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, the only way to know if you've contracted the illness is to get HIV tested.

3. Oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission.

4. You can't contract HIV by licking butt cheeks, even nasty tasting ones.

As for "big cash coming my way," . . . that sounds a bit like something I'd find in a fortune cookie. Please note, donations to my foundation are urgently needed and sincerely appreciated, but should only be made because you wish to help with our mission to provide crucial services to men, women, and children living with HIV disease and to raise awareness of the epidemic through education and advocacy. Donations or promises of donations should not be made to try to encourage me to respond to questions. My advice here cannot be bought, -- it's free and is available to all. OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION ! ! I KEEP GETTING DIFFERENT ANSWERS ..
Next
PS...

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.