donation for you. please reply

DR Bob I think I've had HIV for 2 years now. I got a blow job in 2002. and I have been sick till now. I have this needle sticking pain in both my arms at times. is this HIV? It does not hurt bad. but is annoying. It comes and goes. Please tell me if it is HIV. I also licked her butt cheek. once and it tasted nasty. That is where I think HIV got in my mouth. Thank you! big cash coming your way for?

You "think" you've had HIV for two years because in 2002, you got a blowjob and bit a butt? First thing to do is read through the archives of this forum. There you will quickly learn several very important things:

1. Symptoms do not equal HIV disease.

2. If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, the only way to know if you've contracted the illness is to get HIV tested.

3. Oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission.

4. You can't contract HIV by licking butt cheeks, even nasty tasting ones.

As for "big cash coming my way," . . . that sounds a bit like something I'd find in a fortune cookie. Please note, donations to my foundation are urgently needed and sincerely appreciated, but should only be made because you wish to help with our mission to provide crucial services to men, women, and children living with HIV disease and to raise awareness of the epidemic through education and advocacy. Donations or promises of donations should not be made to try to encourage me to respond to questions. My advice here cannot be bought, -- it's free and is available to all. OK?

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION ! ! I KEEP GETTING DIFFERENT ANSWERS ..
PS...