Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I'm changing Saint Valentines day to Saint Frascino day....your the doc of love.
Feb 22, 2004

Dear BOB,

I am gonna cahnge this day to you.

You are in fact the Doctor of love jsut ask STEVE....j/k.

My question is this, how do symptoms usually come? Do they happen all at once or do they generally come over a weeks period, you know a new symptom every day.

Thanks Dr. Ruth.....I mean Dr. BOB.

Sincerely hopinforanswers

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Hopinforanswers,

I assume you are asking about ARS symptoms, correct? That condition is extremely variable from person to person. Some folks have such mild symptoms that they go essentially unnoticed, while others have very severe symptoms. Generally, the symptoms occur around the same, like when you get the flu or have a cold.

Saint Frascino Day? Nah, it will never work. Do you think Hallmark Cards will ever change "Will you be my Valentine" to "What's up Doc?"

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Oral Sex 17 Years Ago
Next
Bonjour de France

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.