symptoms=diease

looks like this website is trying to comforting people, all I see is woohoo on the subject. I am telling you symptoms always = diease, And you never listened...no matter how much you cry or ask, it is already in your system. if you tested neg after the window period then nobody knows how to treat you even there are symptoms. Just sit down and die like the family in S Africa. you have to live with it for the rest of your life, if you are lucky it goes away. And don't forget SYMPTOMS ALWAYS = DIEASE. GOOD LUCK!

It seems like you are still having significant difficulties accepting your HIV-negative status. Please note when I say symptoms do not equal disease, I am advising people HIV-type symptoms cannot be relied on to diagnose HIV disease. Only an HIV test can do that. I agree "symptoms=disease", but not always the disease you fear is the problem. For instance, in your case, you demonstrate very classic symptoms of anxiety and HIV phobia. Your HIV tests continue to be negative, yet you think you have HIV. I, on the other hand, believe you have a psychiatric problem. Psychiatric disease does indeed give symptoms. One last time, I'll encourage you to see psychiatric counseling. Bring a copy of this question and answer with you to your first session. Isn't it at least worth a try?

helpful information for all the worry wells.
Just sent a donation..for good work and your health