Is my question too intelligent or too difficult?

Dr Bob, as you should know, I am a big fan. I had sex with a transexual who said she could not cum because of her medication. We had oral sex. I know that oral sex without ejaculate is low risk but my question is, "if she cannot cum due to her medications, can she pre cum or is her penis rendered completely sterile?" I guess that PRE cum means to me that cum will follow therefore surely she cannot have any pre cum. This may be a difficult question because it covers a slightly different arena than HIV, but thought I would ask anyway.

LOVE your work Doc, would love to give to your worthwhile cause, how do I do it from OZ?

Too intelligent??? What does that mean? Too difficult??? No, of course not, you silly Aussie!

Pre-cum (pre-ejaculate) does not necessarily mean a major wad is on its way. It refers to fluids produced by the sex glands that are excreted through the urethra. It's Mother Nature's natural lube that makes things nice and slippery. People can pre-cum without cumming, like when your mom walked in on you while you were wanking away. You may have had lots of pre-cum, but Mom's shocked look scared your woody away before you spunked. Regarding your transsexual, I, of course, have no way of knowing if he/she or she/he pre-came or not. It is at least theoretically possible. And just for the sake of terminology, "sterile" means you don't make sperm or that your sperm are not functional. You can have an "Oh my God, I'm coming" gushing geyser of an orgasm, and still be "sterile."

Hope that answers your question. Regarding donations (from Oz or elsewhere), you can use credit cards, make a direct wire transfer, or send a check or money order. Details can be found on The Foundation's website, www.concertedeffort.org.

Can you send me a kookaburra too? I love their laugh!

Stay well.

Los Altos Again, with bad news
WOOO HOOO leons pour l'avenir and some stuff