|Buy you a cup?
Feb 21, 2004
When are you generally found at the aforementioned Los Altos Starbucks? I'll buy you a cup!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
To tell you the truth, I prefer Peets. When can you find me at a coffee shop? Well, considering the fact I consider good coffee to be one of the four basic food groups, you can find me there just about as readily as you can find me here.
I'll have an espresso. Thanks!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And Dna Pcr Testing
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Breast Milk?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Condom Inside Out?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Sharing A Toothbrush?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Oral Sex On A Woman?
- Are Blisters An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.