Can I woohoo...I'm not sure.
Feb 21, 2004
Dr. Bob, first of all, thanks for putting up with WW like myself.
I had unprotected insertive oral sex (I was the insertive partener). I got HSV-1 from this encounter and I am dealing with that.
I tested negative at about 15-16 weeks past exposure...is this warrant a woohoo?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep, it does. It warrants a full-fledged HIV-specific WOO-HOO. It also points out a fact I frequently make in this forum. It's much easier to acquire some STD's (like HSV-1) compared to HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Hpv Show Up In A Blood Test
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.