Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Pumping the Monkey
Feb 21, 2004

Hi Doc I have been lucky you have answerd me before. To my amazement I had sex again after being scared to death for three months. No sex at all during that time with a NEG ELISA @ 14 wks. I have always practiced safe sex but seem to freek if the slightest doubt creeps in. As I said I have had no sex for three months but found myself in a movie theater pumping the monkey for a long long time. Well the monkey got pretty raw and red [ no bleeding but red and sore] then comes a guy and gets down on it for 15sec. Now my mind is running away thinking he might have just done somebody else and passed that on to me because of the irritated skin on the monkey. What's the odds of that?? Thanks DOC.and how do I send a money order to the cause??

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

You're amazed you had sex again??? Were you planning to be celibate for the rest of your life? I wouldn't recommend it. Just look how well it worked for all those Catholic priests!

So you had no sex for three months? No wonder the monkey was being pumped to a pulp. And then your friendly neighbor runs out of popcorn and decides to use you for a Mr. Slurpy for all of 15 seconds. (Hmmm, must have been a short movie). Now you are "freaking," because you fear he may have done someone else and passed "that" on to you. Who is this guy? Was he hired by the theater as a new gimmick to encourage dudes to come (or should that be cum) to the movies more often??? Relax, guy. Fifteen seconds of insertive oral sex, no matter how many other patrons the Mr. Movie Hoover guy had done before you, carries an extremely, extremely low risk, even following your Mr. Monkey pumping marathon.

If you want to retest in three months, fine. That's up to you. All I can do is advise you that you have little, if anything, to worry about from this episode.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Robert J. Frascino, M.D.
Next
Can I woohoo...I'm not sure.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.