Pumping the Monkey

Hi Doc I have been lucky you have answerd me before. To my amazement I had sex again after being scared to death for three months. No sex at all during that time with a NEG ELISA @ 14 wks. I have always practiced safe sex but seem to freek if the slightest doubt creeps in. As I said I have had no sex for three months but found myself in a movie theater pumping the monkey for a long long time. Well the monkey got pretty raw and red [ no bleeding but red and sore] then comes a guy and gets down on it for 15sec. Now my mind is running away thinking he might have just done somebody else and passed that on to me because of the irritated skin on the monkey. What's the odds of that?? Thanks DOC.and how do I send a money order to the cause??

You're amazed you had sex again??? Were you planning to be celibate for the rest of your life? I wouldn't recommend it. Just look how well it worked for all those Catholic priests!

So you had no sex for three months? No wonder the monkey was being pumped to a pulp. And then your friendly neighbor runs out of popcorn and decides to use you for a Mr. Slurpy for all of 15 seconds. (Hmmm, must have been a short movie). Now you are "freaking," because you fear he may have done someone else and passed "that" on to you. Who is this guy? Was he hired by the theater as a new gimmick to encourage dudes to come (or should that be cum) to the movies more often??? Relax, guy. Fifteen seconds of insertive oral sex, no matter how many other patrons the Mr. Movie Hoover guy had done before you, carries an extremely, extremely low risk, even following your Mr. Monkey pumping marathon.

If you want to retest in three months, fine. That's up to you. All I can do is advise you that you have little, if anything, to worry about from this episode.

Robert J. Frascino, M.D.
Can I woohoo...I'm not sure.