Robert J. Frascino, M.D.

My girlfriend who is HIV positive and her viral load has been undetectable. Two weeks ago I inserted my penis into her vagina for not more than 30 seconds and with drew it. Are there any chances that I was infected in the process?

Unprotected vaginal intercourse, whether for "not more than 30 seconds" or a Viagra-induced 3-day hump-a-thon, places you at some risk for STD's, including HIV. Sure, your risk may be lower than the double orgasming hump-a-thoner's, but it is not nonexistent. So, is there any chance? Yes, you know your girlfriend is HIV-positive. You should also know how to protect yourself latex condoms! Should you decide to be HIV-tested, wait for at least three month so your results will be definitive.

just say thanks and WOO HOO!
Pumping the Monkey