just say thanks and WOO HOO!

Dr. Bob, You never posted an answer to my first email, but since it was one of those rambling, long-list of of symptoms emails I didn't really expect one. Anyway, I had a, what I believe you would call, "low risk exposure" (oral sex and swallowing), and I'd say for the last few months I have probably been one of the more severe worry-well cases. But last night, my 13 week test results came back negative...so I wanted to write again to say WOO HOO and thank you SO much for all of the answers you provide and your never ending patience with all the WWs like me out there. Also, I made what little donation I could right now to your organization, which, by the way sounds amazing. Hopefully I can do more in the future. As a music lover and pianist myself, I believe music has it's own healing qualities and to play to raise money to help people is just a phenomenal idea. Thank you for sharing your strength, courage and wisdom with me and so many others!

Hello fellow pianist,

Sorry I didn't post your previous "rambling, long list of symptoms" question. There are so many that it's impossible to post them all. Hopefully you found another rambling long list that was similar to yours! You'd have lots of competition if you wanted to qualify for "one of the more severe worry-well cases."

Thank you for taking the time to write in and share your excellent news. A musical WOO-HOO to you. Let's sing it in harmony, or better yet, we'll write in a clever fugue so we can repeat the theme (WOO-HOO) over and over again!! Maybe even a two-piano, four-hands arrangement?

Thank you for your donation to The Foundation. Pianists are always such generous, compassionate folks! By the way, VHS copies of our latest benefit, A Concerted Effort 2003: A Concert for World AIDS Day, are available from our foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). The event raised an additional $85,000 for AIDS service organizations worldwide. Yes, music does more than sooth the proverbial savage beast. It can actually help conquer the monster -- HIV/AIDS.

Stay well. Keep practicing.

almost an ex worried well
Robert J. Frascino, M.D.