I won't shower till my question is answered!

I am HIV- and I fingered a HIV+ man. I put 2 fingers in him, and put a latex condom with silicone based lube over my fingers. Earlier that day I had picked open a cuticle on my finger and it had drawn blood. After fingering the man, I noticed his blood on the outside of the condom. He said I scratched him with my fingernails. Does this mean I tore the condom? (I did not see any noticable rips.) What is my risk of HIV exposure?

Also, what is the risk of using another man's semen (of unknown HIV status) as lube while masturbating? Another guy I was with came in his hand and then jerked me off till I came -- I didn't know all his jizz was still in his hand!!

I really respect your work on this website and through your charity. I surely am sending a donation your way. PLEASE answer my question. It would mean SO much to me Dr. Bob!!

xoxo, Shaun

PS - I really will shower! I just wanted to get your attention Dr. Bob

PPS - Wanna shower with me? ;-)

Hello Shaun,

Check the archives. I already answered your question. I think the last time you wanted to know if I would marry you, and I declined. This time you want to shower together? O.K., move over.

HIV by BMT?
WooHoo