To the wise and handsome Dr. Bob: Please enlighten me!

I am a 35 yo south african male. I had two unprotected encounters with the same man, of unknown status, but he claims that he is negative. I have been going in and out of terrible bouts of fear and sleepless nights... compounded with neck pain from staying up all night in front of the computer.. but no ARS symptoms. I recently stumbled upon some info that lead me to believe that maybe my HIV positive result would be delayed because of my stress induced impaired immune system. Could this happen? Could my 3 month test have been falsely negative because I was undergoing extreme periods of stress, therefore resulting in a less than healthy immune response.. ie:antibody production. I need someone educated to tell me what is up. Who else could I ask but the omniscient Dr. Bob... Not to mention that you have fabulous eyes.. Please help me.

Fabulous eyes? Gosh, do you think a little flattery like that would get your question answered? Well, O.K. maybe it does work.

Relax, guy. Stress can cause lots of things to happen, but it will not delay or alter results of an HIV test. Your three-month test results are definitive. If you've been "staying up all night in front of the computer," no wonder your neck hurts and your nights are sleepless. How do you ever expect to have "fabulous eyes" if they are all bloodshot and sleep-deprived? Turn off the computer and go to bed! Now! So what are you doing still reading this? Didn't I just tell you to turn the computer off and hit the sheets? Didn't I? Now go!!!

Stay well.

unethical?
Please help: Donation promised to www.concertedeffort.org