Wildly Woo-hooing Woman??

Dr. Bob: You may remember me (or not as you are so deluged with questions) but I was 'Lambskin Lamenting Lady' who worried over the one time use of a lambskin condom with a male partner of unknown HIV status. I got back the results of my 12 week Home Access and it was negative! In addition, I talked to my former lover and he agreed to do the Home Access test as well (about the same time I did) and his results are negative too!

I cannot thank you enough for the response you posted to me a few weeks back (under my original email title of 'Miracle of Life'). The work you do here is of paramount importance in helping disseminate accurate, up to date information and compassionate responses to those of us who would otherwise be treated as total paranoids. You are a phenomenal human being - keep up the good work and I wish you the very best in your ongoing efforts to educate the public on issues surrounding HIV.

Can I be transferred to the X-files now??

Lots of love, Beth

Hello Beth,

Yes, you are now officially X'd. "Lambskin Lamenting Lady" has morphed into "Wildly Woo-Hooing Woman!" Congratulations! We love the new you!

Stay well.

My questions are never answered!!
Even Janet's boob didn't cheer me up...