neg after 110 days still have sore lymph nodes

I have sent you several e-mails and still have not got the go ahead to yell WooHoo. I am the one that had unprotected insertive and receptive anal intercourse with the military guy who claimed he got tested and was negative after I freaked out. Seven or eight days after our adventure I came down with the worst case of strep throat I ever had, than after 3 days of a Z-pak I was still running fever and went to see the Dr and she changed it to Penn VK, which caused me to get severe stomach problems that she called antibiotic induced gastro problems, put me on Flagyl for 10 days and checked me for HIV (my request) that was 39 days after the possible exposure. Well I continued to stress about it and went for STD testing and they said I had NGU and gave me some more antiobiotics, which cleared it up. I than tested again at 80 days neg and again at 110 days neg also. I still feel like my lymph nodes feel sore sometimes, neckache,dry skin and keep getting sore spots on my gums. Can you please answer me and tell me if 110 days after this possible exposure if I can yell WooHoo? I am having alot of anxiety over this and need to here it from the best.

Thank you. Dennis

Hello Dennis,

If you've checked the archives of this forum, you'd find I've advised folks in situations like yours a gazillion times already that testing negative three months after a potential exposure is considered definitive. You've tested repeatedly negative up to 110 days. Did you think my advice to you would be different than those other gazillion cases? Whatever is causing your residual symptoms, it's not HIV. OK? Yes, yell "WOO-HOO" with my blessings. And now folks, that makes a gazillion and one in the archives!!!

Stay well, Dennis.

Earliest HIV Test While Under PEP
Dr. Bob PRINT THIS OUT AND SHOW IT TO THEM( the makers of the website that is)