HEY BOBBY!!!! WOOOOF******HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Hey Bob,

I have been writing to and reading your column obsessively since i convinced myself i had hiv. My exposure was unprotected receptive oral several times when i wasn't thinking. i finally got tested and yippee skipee I'm negative. Thank you lord. now i can go on with my life. safely. All i have to do is get over the guilt. I was sure I had hiv. A word of advice to ww's from a guy who was there up until about twenty minutes ago:

Don't diagnose yourself. like Dr. Bob says the only way to know for sure is to get tested. and oh what a feeling it is when you know you're ok. Also, if you're in a commited relationship, for god sakes stay commited. imagine the guilt of explaining yourself and why they nedd to get tested?

Thank you bob, for all your daily advice. I will visit only one more time, to see my woohooo posted. Good luck to you and steve bob, you seem to love him lots. i think thats great.

Thrilled Toronto guy.

Hello Thrilled Toronto-Guy,

Here's your Canadian WOO-HOO!! We'll miss you! And yes, I do love him lots and lots and nothing Geedubya says or thinks will ever change how wonderful that is!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Condoms work!
Repeatedly checking lymph glands