Condoms work!

I have been very worried since I am in a very serious relationship with an HIV poz partner. I am male and she is female if it matters. We have had wild sex non stop for a year and I figured I would have HIV by now. We use a condom every single time. I got tested and I am negative! Condoms really seem to do the job. She was with someone for 8 years before me and he is also negative. I thought about leaving safe now that I know I am HIV neg but I am totally at ease knowing that protected means protected! I just wanted to share my story and thank you for all the info. HIV does suck but does not mean you can't be with someone positive and still stay safe. Thank god for condoms and meds. Everyone please use them EVERY time and you will have no worries!

Wild sex non-stop for a year? O.K., we better first talk about your Viagra dose.

Yes, condoms really do work! For the rare occasions that one might fail (break), PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) can be considered if the exposure is significant enough to warrant it. PEP should be started as soon as possible, but no later than 72 hours after an exposure, to be optimally effective.

Yes, "HIV does suck, but does not mean you can't be with someone positive and still stay safe." Steve and I 10 years and counting will testify to that!

Stay safe, stay well, and Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sexy mate.

You Really Need To Be In Hollywood!!
HEY BOBBY!!!! WOOOOF******HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!