it's me, from Indonesia again
Feb 8, 2004
well, after reading a lot of FAQ's from this website and from you, at last i can say WOOHOO!!
here is my story
i have a condom protected fingering with a girl (status unknown), 15 minutes later, she gave me a candy, and i ate it
1 month after, i have a fever (only a day), a flu (3 days), weight loss and a single night sweat. i'm so scared to death, but after read a lot form you and other MD's, i have a conclusion that:
1. fingering is not a way to transmit HIV, especially with a condom on my finger 2. to receive a candy in my dry finger is not a way to transmit HIV (previously, i'm so afraid of this situation) 3. syntoms is not a disease
after the exposure of the syntoms, all i got is just a ... chicken pox plz post this mail as other WW's can read this
so thanx a lot doc, btw, can i send a donation for your foundaton from my country?
rgds, your big fan from Indonesia
P.S.: am i too confident or i just had an A+ on your class?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Big Fan from Indonesia,
Yes, you get an A+!
Yes, donations can be sent from any country by mail, direct wire transfer, or credit card. Donation information can be found on The Foundation's website at www.concertedeffort.org.
Stay well. Many thanks!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.