comedy hour

Hey, I think it's kind of funny that you post questions like "can coloreds get aids from the whites?" that are most likely jokes in the first place, but there is a limited amount of space on the site and a limited number of questions you can field. maybe you should focus on legitimate concerns? I'm eagerly awaiting the next "i shook hands with someone whose cousin might have had strep throat. could i have hiv?" question. and, of course, your always witty "it's the republicans' fault" diatribe. keep up the stellar work!

I think I already answered the "I shook hands with someone whose cousin might have had strep throat. Could I have HIV?" question. I'll check the archives. Hold on. O.K., no, as it turns out, the question was, "I had sex with two Asian hookers who just happened to knock on my hotel door. Do you think I have contracted Asian Bird Flu?" And as for it being the Republican's fault, well the two Asian hookers just showing up at his hotel door is what George W's brother is telling the press happened to him! Seems like being unable to tell the truth runs in that family. Stay well.

Dois-je continuer de me tester ?
The Medical Mystery Tour