Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

comedy hour
Feb 8, 2004

Hey, I think it's kind of funny that you post questions like "can coloreds get aids from the whites?" that are most likely jokes in the first place, but there is a limited amount of space on the site and a limited number of questions you can field. maybe you should focus on legitimate concerns? I'm eagerly awaiting the next "i shook hands with someone whose cousin might have had strep throat. could i have hiv?" question. and, of course, your always witty "it's the republicans' fault" diatribe. keep up the stellar work!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

I think I already answered the "I shook hands with someone whose cousin might have had strep throat. Could I have HIV?" question. I'll check the archives. Hold on. O.K., no, as it turns out, the question was, "I had sex with two Asian hookers who just happened to knock on my hotel door. Do you think I have contracted Asian Bird Flu?" And as for it being the Republican's fault, well the two Asian hookers just showing up at his hotel door is what George W's brother is telling the press happened to him! Seems like being unable to tell the truth runs in that family. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dois-je continuer de me tester ?
Next
The Medical Mystery Tour

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.