Endoscopy and Hep C - please answer, asked so many times!

Sorry to be asking this AGAIN. Endoscopy worker doing endoscopy on Hep C patient. Wearing gloves. Got a small amount of saliva on gloves. About 1-2 hours previously had a pinprick on finger for blood sugar level. That had stopped bleeding for a good while but was still a little sore. As I took gloves off, the prick MAY have slightly touched the glove, which had a small amount of his saliva on. I am not even sure that any such contact was made, and it wasnt really an open cut or anything. Immediately washed hands with soap. A few minutes later, squeezed finger to see if the wound was still open, it only bled a tiny bit after I had squeezed quite hard. Washed hands again. Please reassure me that this was not a significant exposure to Hep C!! Will make a significant donation in appreciation.

Please consider yourself reassured that your exposure to hepatitis C was definitely not significant. I'd place it in the category of essentially nonexistent. O.K.?

Thank you for your donation. We'll use it to help provide crucial services to people co-infected with hepatitis C and HIV! Now that's a situation that can be worrisome, but yours I firmly assure you is not!

WOOOOHOOOO...worried wells a must read
Canadien qui est rendu fou