hahaha i'm not infected!

I had receptive anal intercourse with a known HIV positive man and I didn't get infected! I just had my 2 month EIA test!!! I guess all my symptoms were just in my head! Who says you can't walk on the wild side and still be ok?

Well, there are over 45 million people presently infected, 40,000 new infections are expected in the U.S. this year, and 18,000 new infections occur per day worldwide. Walking on the wild side like playing Russian Roulette is risky business. I must also point out that your two-month EIA is not conclusive or definitive. If you had unprotected receptive anal intercourse with a partner who is confirmed to be HIV-positive, this constitutes a significant exposure (highest risk). The CDC recommends testing out to six months in these situations. I certainly hope all your symptoms were "just in your head," but we won't know that for another four months. We certainly all wish you luck. I should point out no one has claimed, "you can't walk on the wild side and still be O.K." However, everyone says, "you can't walk on the wild side (unprotected sex) without significant risk." Is this a risk you are willing to take?

My husband, son and I have proudly mad a donation to your cause
Lesbians and HIV