SA guy, update name is Andy beg of you to read

Hi Doc,

I am still a follower of yours and keep up to date with your site almost daily, I have in the passed apologized for my actions during my stressfull times and wish to apologize once more.I have know where to turn and am at a loss.

Anyway I confessed to my wife about the whole story about 2 months ago, since then we have been seeing a counsolor to see if we can move on from this ordeal. I hope you remember me the guy from South Africa that infected his wife, daughter and newborn son which nobody believes me. Its been about 1.8 years since the exposure. My immediare concern is for my daughter who has been having multiple symptoms ever since she was exposed to my bodily fluids. She often complains of pains in her armpits, groin area, headaches, nausea, skin problems and every 3 months she comes down with a fever along with many other symptoms. I have read that childrens medium time to AIDS is 3.5 years, that means i will probaby be around and watch her die without the help that i desperatly need from the medical community. There must be someone willing to help, do you knwo of amy specialist in SA that could help, I am currently in Angola working here for some , the reason is becuase i cannot sit by at home and watch my family suffer, my wife constantly has nuasea, vommiting, no appetite and has lost 20 kgs in the last year, dizzy spells etc. I still have neuropahty, persistent rashes, boils etc, headaches, loose stool etc. Why wont the doctors listen to me for once and beleive in me when I say that this is real and is happenign to my family. MY nwborn son had suffered with 3 bacterial infections since being born. Are you and ohter doctors just going to sit by until one of us has full blown AIDS, will you then do somehting about this. My dermotologist says that she only noticed the rashes i have in immune compromised patients. Why are you doctors not openminded to the fact that yes we may be infected with a strain that is not dectected by the current tests. The freakin suicidal thoughts are back becuase i cannot live and watch m famiy die. I know you will not post or reply to my message but i want you to be kept uptodate as you were the first and only doctor that genuinly responsed and cared about my situation. I jus hope you taking the time to read my posts

just to remind you I was the one with cryptospridim and many other symptoms.

Andy

Hello Andy,

I'm glad you are being honest with your wife, seeing a counselor, and getting help for your problem. However, if I remember your story correctly, you are not HIV-positive. You've had many, many tests; many, many doctors; and the conclusion is always the same HIV-negative. Isn't that correct? As I've told you many times before, having cryptosporidium does not mean you automatically have HIV. I can't diagnose your condition over the Internet, but if all your tests have remained negative, as I suspect they have, you need to work with your counselor on ways to accept your HIV-negative status.

Good luck on your journey back to health. I think you are now on the correct path.

Will do the test
Re: going to sue every doc. GROW UP