my mind is a dangerous thing - again

hi doc - thanks for the answer last time. - feb 1st

do you think that the raised gland on one side of my neck - which comes and goes is an hiv indicator. it has been there for 8 weeks. the ultrsoundist (is that a word?) asked me if id had a viral infection - thats why i ask? will go for a test on wednesday - soooooo scared. all love

tim - donation will be sent wednesday x

Hi Tim,

No, I would strongly doubt it. Swollen glands related to HIV are usually generalized (occurring in many places in the body simultaneously), rather than localized to one particular side of your neck.

We wish you luck on your upcoming HIV tests. Thank you for your donation! Helping others less fortunate is an excellent way to rack up some great cosmic karma with the higher posers, as well as making a tangible difference in our very problem-burdened world!

Good luck!

Bob, Do you practice what you preach ?
Will do the test