EX -Worry Wart

Dear Dr. Bob,

I don't have a question so no need to post. I just wanted to thank you for your response and that I'm no longer worring about my status. Thank you for taking a moment and hearing me out. I have donated once to your foundation. It was a small amount but I Promise to be consistant and will donate on every pay period.

God Bless you sir for all you do for us. This experiance and your help has put me on the rightous path.

Take Care, EX-Worry Wart:)

P.S. oh yeah.. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Hello Ex,

Excellent news Ex!

WOO-HOO and thank you. Since it only takes 80 cents to save a life, donations don't have to be large to have a significant impact. Your compassion and generosity are warmly appreciated.

Stay well.

Woo Hoo! I'm an X-file baby!
Bob, Do you practice what you preach ?