|can i get a woohooyabbadabbadoodoo?
Feb 4, 2004
Hi Dr. Bob, I'll make this short, back in Nov, I had unprotected receptive vaginal sex with a person of unknown status, He had a recent negative HIV test but that left him in a window period. Anyway, I just got my 12 week Elisa back and it was negative. Can I breathe a sigh of relief?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Unprotected receptive vaginal sex with a guy who subsequently tested negative plus your 12-week negative ELISA is very definitely "woohooyabbadabbadoo-doo-able".
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.