Message to all worried well please post

First off all Dr. Bob I wish you many many years of love,laughter,and life!!!! You are in my book on of the most admirable people I have come to greatly appreciate having come across.I would of never ended the nightmare without you.You gave me the courage to get tested and now I can Wooooo-Hoooooo. I came across your website a few weeks ago when I was desperatly searching for that little bit of info that you know drove me of the edge.I diagnosed myself hiv+ Well that being said here is my story I am a hispanic female 30 years old married with two kids.About two years ago I thought my husband was having an affair with non other than my close friend.Well they would go clubing and out with our friends except that I was never invited. Well back then I was pregnant with our second child and I think I went through the worst year in my life.After I had my baby I got back on track and was the same person I was always.My husband was gone away on business when all hell broke loose she admitted to having an affair with my husband to her husband.Well I was hurt devasted and worst of all I had just had my newborn baby.So myself esteem was low!!! I deceided it was payback time and I needed revenge..... So I deceided to seduce her husband and yep it worked.We had a onenighter. Wow was I ashamed after that not only had I become as low as them but now I had put my self at risk of getting something because it was four ways here!!!!!! And no protection. oh my GOD. What did I do,well here my nighmare began....I started getting night sweats,A few months later I got a sinus infection that lasted 5 weeks,then on top I got the flu,then 2 weks later I got bronchitis.4 weeks after that I got a massive middle ear infection and all of my lymph nodes were swollen all over my body,I strarted freaking out I was a person that never got sick.So you know what Hiv popped into my mind but it went and came until last year Nov. I received a magazine that had an article about hiv and hispanic women. It read 1 out of 5 women with AIDS in the US is Hispanic or Latino. And HIV is the 4th cause of death between women in the ages of 35-44.Wow this freaked me out. So I started doing my extensive homework, wow there is so much contradicting information out there that it drove me into PANIC!! Well as you can all imagine I got all the symptoms one after the other,first came the weight loss I lost 8 pounds in two weeks then the loose stools,then the night sweats ,then the headaches,dry cough,skin rashes,dry skin that I've had for a while because of the weather where I live but to me it was all related to HIV.I had believed that i had it and that I was going to die.My husband had just had his test done because of his job he must get it done yearly,but I thought he was the lucky one but that I had gotten it because I had wanted revenge.Well to end my story It was all anxiety the day I got my results after 7 excruciating days of total panic I mean I could not stop shaking day and night it came back negative,now I get to move on and actually be happy.All of the symptoms are gone and all of the lab works which were 8 tubes of blood,all came back fine the doc says I am in great health.The stress of my marriage and the anxiety were killing me but all that is over now I get to move on and live and protected sex if it happens with whomever because my hubby is completely out of the picture I do not want to risk my life and be treated like that no more..... Dr.Bob I thank you one more time from the bottom of my heart and I wish you and that hubby of yours the best that the world has in store.You deserve it all.I have no words to describe my gratitude for the work you do except that you are a papi-chulo. God bless you.My donation is in the mail.Lots of love,laughter,and happiness Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm delighted your nightmare has ended! WOO-HOO! I'm sure there are many folks out there who are still trapped in their own bad dream. I am hopeful they will learn from your experience.

Sandy, thank you for your donation. Your willingness to help others reveals the depth of your compassion. On behalf of those who will be touched by your gift, please accept my heartfelt thanks and warmest wishes for health, peace, and happiness.

Dr. Papi-chulo

+/- couple
my doc refused to give me Hep B vax why?